Takes time to get that down. We are light year's better on O than we were a month ago and in a month we will much better than now.We just run into each other on offense too much. Lack of spacing is real..
I know Hami has been hitting outside shots but he has completely abandoned driving to the basket. I don’t get it.
Well they apparently have no intention of calling a foul on UCLA which is fine but stop calling touch fouls on us. Geesh college officiating is terrible.
Probably because UCLA is crap.If I was just going by this thread I would think we were down 20.
It really is.Well they apparently have no intention of calling a foul on UCLA which is fine but stop calling touch fouls on us. Geesh college officiating is terrible.
Mean Quade Green!Time for Green to get mean .
Gots to love some mean GreenMean Quade Green!
Doing what he does best.LMAO .PJ is 1-5 and flexes after 1 bucket in 12min
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU