***Kentucky vs LSU Game Thread***

KentuckyStout

Heisman
Sep 13, 2009
10,624
20,073
65
I'm honestly stunned how fast that 15-point lead was BLOWN. I mean, I know i should be used to it by now but still...
 

Soupbean

All-American
Jan 19, 2007
5,945
8,109
0
Yogi needs to sit. Stood and watched two layups earlier now got backed down like he want there.
 

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
Whatever happened to the head fake dribble being an automatic travel? Pretty sure it happened 999 times to 1 against UK, but I feel like you never see it anymore.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,330
72,037
113
Cal gonna ride DJ to a loss. Get the nails ready folks.


Just what I wanted. A tight *** game where we could easily lose. Why did we go away from what was working?!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: pauled#1
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein dedicates Kentucky's win over LSU to the fans: 'This was for Big Blue Nation'
  2. 02 KSR Football Déjà Vu? Kenny Minchey Breaks Down the Game-Winning Two-Point Play
  3. 03 KSR Football Rapid Reaction: An All-Time Night as Kentucky Topples LSU in Overtime
  4. 04 KSR Football Everything Will Stein had to say after Kentucky's Overtime Win over LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Cardiac Cats: Kentucky knocks out LSU in overtime to create true playoff path