Outside of 10 minutes or so we’ve have sucked absolute ***.
Ugo has been lost as well no sense letting him slideDilly and DJ are freaking lost tonight and reeves has 3 ...not good
Don’t forget, COW wanted to coach him, go to the green room with him, and tell the world that through his coaching DJ will be cashing large checks. I have nothing against DJ. He is a young player facing men for the first time. My beef is with our head coach or lack of one.Great decision Cal, you clown. Keep playing ****ing Wagner instead of Reed. This is why I can't stand him.
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU