I think we are who we thought we were. A middle of the road SEC. For a complete rebuilt roster in year 1 it is what it is. I’m just going to enjoy a fresh start with Coach Pope.
Down 7 and Flagg hasn't even been all that. Concern is a bit warranted.Y’all need to settle down
Our fans remind me of a-holes.Butler reminds me of Wheeler.
They are more athletic than us at every position. And we simply can’t rebound well enoughButler getting him some!
Yeah, I think some got a bit too punch drunk first couple of games. We're a S16 team at best.I think we are who we thought we were. A middle of the road SEC. For a complete rebuilt roster in year 1 it is what it is. I’m just going to enjoy a fresh start with Coach Pope.
Was worried when he was our presumptive go-to guy. Not on that level.If Robinson is our best player, we simply aren’t going to be great. That’s about as simple as it gets.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
KSR Football
Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball