I think we are who we thought we were. A middle of the road SEC. For a complete rebuilt roster in year 1 it is what it is. I’m just going to enjoy a fresh start with Coach Pope.
Down 7 and Flagg hasn't even been all that. Concern is a bit warranted.Y’all need to settle down
Our fans remind me of a-holes.Butler reminds me of Wheeler.
They are more athletic than us at every position. And we simply can’t rebound well enoughButler getting him some!
Yeah, I think some got a bit too punch drunk first couple of games. We're a S16 team at best.I think we are who we thought we were. A middle of the road SEC. For a complete rebuilt roster in year 1 it is what it is. I’m just going to enjoy a fresh start with Coach Pope.
Was worried when he was our presumptive go-to guy. Not on that level.If Robinson is our best player, we simply aren’t going to be great. That’s about as simple as it gets.
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU
KSR Football
5-star DL Kellan Hall sure did enjoy watching Kentucky beat LSU
KSR Football
WATCH: Highlights from Kentucky's 35-34 overtime win against No. 10 LSU!
KSR Football
Kentucky heads to Oklahoma as a slight underdog
KSR
KSR Today: Rank Kentucky football, you cowards