Anyone with a link to a stream? help a brother out
lol, did you forget who we were playing?HOW WAS BUTLER NOT FOULED????? AND HE FOULS WTF
Fell for that because his D was horribleButler is just so bad at times man, he falls for that dog **** pump fake, and then he half asses trying to get the ball and picks up a dumb foul
The Rat will eventually be gone and so will his influence. Unless he truly is immortal.Damn I hate Duke.
Surprised to see him so early …Not sure you play Garrison. Go small. Gonna need to score a lot to have any chance.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets