<<< Kentucky vs dUKe Game Thread >>>

Jan 10, 2015
19,367
33,134
62
How is the 9th seeded onto the quarterfinals and the 8th Notre Dame and 7th Tennessee have to play in the 1st Round? The seeding and the advancing through isn’t making any damn sense!
 

CrustyCat

Senior
Sep 20, 2005
1,620
849
113
Not even going to tell you how I read that the first time
Major League Soccer No GIF by Sporting KC
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Bkocats

Catzman

Heisman
Apr 29, 2002
17,468
14,552
113
No offense but I never have understood when people say this. You could literally say this about every game of every season for every team if you wanted lol

Because we have 3 legit defenders on our team and the rest of the team is average at best. Weve seen how UK games are called, let alone against Duke. I could very easily see Butler and Williams on the bench in foul trouble by the 10 minute mark of the first half, in which case we'd be screwed. You won't see Flagg, however, on the bench in foul trouble all night and THAT I'd bet my house on.

Conversely, if they let both sides of the ball play, it favors us. I hope they just let both sides play and we find our rhythm and it's a shoot out in which case I trust our guns.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RunninRichie

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,719
62,639
113
Gun to my head, I'd probably pick Duke to win in a close one.. but, I think there's also a decent chance that UK throttles them and exposes their youth. I can't see Duke winning by 16, but I could see UK winning by that much.

If that makes sense.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,790
113
Y'all. I'm just glad I'm not heavy lifting at work and here to commune with everyone in the blessing of Kentucky Basketball.
 

UKDC80

All-Conference
Jan 15, 2013
5,133
1,285
65
I’m so confident, at the same time, I’m extremely pessimistic! PTSD in these games.
 

DaDirtyLeb69

Heisman
Jan 4, 2022
46,045
73,838
113
Hope I’m wrong but duke by double digits tonight. Just think they have to much talent for Kentucky to overcome. But let’s go cats
 
  • Like
Reactions: LineSkiCat14
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  2. 02 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: A couple of small changes for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights