Nope. I endured Post 2015 Cal. This is a blast!I see the fun is leaving for some.
AgreesOne of the worst officiated games I’ve seen in a long time
Just wait until the brown game. He'll hit 9 of em.Robinson another clanked 3.
They are so much QUICKER than we are.Clemson just doesn’t turn it over. They protect the basketball very well.
Literal definition of a block. Feet weren’t set. Announcers suck.Jimmy Dykes "that player has a right to move laterally" no he doesn't dumbass
Don’t offer. Pretty sure he would like it.Dykes can lick my ***.
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB begins back-to-back road stand against Auburn
KSR
KSR Show, 10/2: Live from Shady Rays in Lexington (in Kentucky)
KSR Basketball
KSR Today: Happy Big Blue Madness!
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event