Nope. I endured Post 2015 Cal. This is a blast!I see the fun is leaving for some.
AgreesOne of the worst officiated games I’ve seen in a long time
Just wait until the brown game. He'll hit 9 of em.Robinson another clanked 3.
They are so much QUICKER than we are.Clemson just doesn’t turn it over. They protect the basketball very well.
Literal definition of a block. Feet weren’t set. Announcers suck.Jimmy Dykes "that player has a right to move laterally" no he doesn't dumbass
Don’t offer. Pretty sure he would like it.Dykes can lick my ***.
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation