I would accept that if this was a young team, but we are loaded with seniors and super seniors. We are missing free throws and looking shell shocked at times.Maybe I'm nuts but I don't really think we are playing all that bad given it's our first road game.
Obviously not shooting it well but we are hanging in here.
I would accept that if this was a young team, but we are loaded with seniors and super seniors. We are missing free throws and looking shell shocked at times.
Well, on one side they are…These are pretty ticky tack fouls to open the 2nd half...
YupThe refs want that spread for the money. It really is that way
I like him when he makes the right play. But yeah, there’s a reason the NBA didn’t want him.Robinson is a bust
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Women's Basketball
Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
KSR Football
Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star SF DeMarcus Henry schedules official visit to Kentucky