I would accept that if this was a young team, but we are loaded with seniors and super seniors. We are missing free throws and looking shell shocked at times.Maybe I'm nuts but I don't really think we are playing all that bad given it's our first road game.
Obviously not shooting it well but we are hanging in here.
I would accept that if this was a young team, but we are loaded with seniors and super seniors. We are missing free throws and looking shell shocked at times.
Well, on one side they are…These are pretty ticky tack fouls to open the 2nd half...
YupThe refs want that spread for the money. It really is that way
I like him when he makes the right play. But yeah, there’s a reason the NBA didn’t want him.Robinson is a bust
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina