And yet we are barely losing.Awful performance so far. Really disappointing
It’s a great test of whether we can beat the refs. It’s not even fun to watch anymore. I’m about to turn this crap off because I am exhausted already. This is terrible basketball caused by terrible officiating.This is a great test for our guys in a hostile environment.
Let’s see how they respond
That's the downfall with this type of team. Only Robinson can create his own shot and if open shots aren't falling its going to be bad.Threes not falling. Long night if that doesn’t turn around
I think so. Their % has been dreadful lately while trending down. Had my hopes up for a good shooting team.Do we need to be concerned about shooting yet? Looking like another bad night from 3
3rd game in a row. I’m wondering if the good shooting was a byproduct of playing cupcakesThrees not falling. Long night if that doesn’t turn around
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia