And yet we are barely losing.Awful performance so far. Really disappointing
It’s a great test of whether we can beat the refs. It’s not even fun to watch anymore. I’m about to turn this crap off because I am exhausted already. This is terrible basketball caused by terrible officiating.This is a great test for our guys in a hostile environment.
Let’s see how they respond
That's the downfall with this type of team. Only Robinson can create his own shot and if open shots aren't falling its going to be bad.Threes not falling. Long night if that doesn’t turn around
I think so. Their % has been dreadful lately while trending down. Had my hopes up for a good shooting team.Do we need to be concerned about shooting yet? Looking like another bad night from 3
3rd game in a row. I’m wondering if the good shooting was a byproduct of playing cupcakesThrees not falling. Long night if that doesn’t turn around
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina