Kentucky Score Predicts?

Fur Face

Redshirt
Nov 17, 2023
26
7
3
Cats = 31
Gamecocks = 27

Have an uneasy feeling that we are going to get burned on one of our trick plays.
 

Beanerball

Senior
Jul 17, 2023
730
530
93
I’ll take us. Wouldn’t put any money on it but I’ll say 24-21. Depends on line play and turn over ratio. Don’t think we can win in they score more than 30. Yes, I realize this is more of a homer pic than one based on reality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fur Face

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
6,915
5,702
113
Haven't watched UK much at all this season, so I have no feel for it.

So I'm guessing completely

Us: 28
Them:24
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fur Face
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Football Clark's Corner: Back to basics, captains, around the league
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football Details you may have missed: South Carolina vs. Alabama
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Everything Shane Beamer said ahead of the Gamecocks' matchup vs. Kentucky
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football More insight from Shane Beamer on Dylan Stewart's future at South Carolina
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina product joins local NFL team's active roster