Kentucky Score Predicts?

Fur Face

Redshirt
Nov 17, 2023
26
7
3
Cats = 31
Gamecocks = 27

Have an uneasy feeling that we are going to get burned on one of our trick plays.
 

Beanerball

Senior
Jul 17, 2023
730
530
93
I’ll take us. Wouldn’t put any money on it but I’ll say 24-21. Depends on line play and turn over ratio. Don’t think we can win in they score more than 30. Yes, I realize this is more of a homer pic than one based on reality.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fur Face

Lurker123

All-American
May 4, 2020
6,913
5,702
113
Haven't watched UK much at all this season, so I have no feel for it.

So I'm guessing completely

Us: 28
Them:24
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fur Face
GamecockCentral

Latest

  1. 01 GamecockCentral Basketball Recruiting South Carolina basketball to host four-star forward
  2. 02 GamecockCentral Football How South Carolina's transfer portal departures are playing in 2026
  3. 03 GamecockCentral Football Practice highs become gameday lows for South Carolina
  4. 04 GamecockCentral Football South Carolina falls again in FPI standings after lopsided loss to Alabama
  5. 05 GamecockCentral Womens Basketball Sporting News names South Carolina legend to all-time All-WNBA first team