******* KENTUCKY- SAINT PETERS THREAD *********

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,324
10,783
103
Why couldn’t we do that earlier? We just didn’t have the shooters. Lost it on missed free throws.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,977
102,251
113
I don't always foul, but when I do, I foul 85% free throw shooters.
 

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
He let a guy making less than a quarter of Cal's pay out coach him. Why didn't we go to a zone or something different?
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Well that is it we lost with a team that some picked to win it all.

I really thought this team had a shot to win it all.

So unreal

Makes me not even want to watch rest of tournament
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen LA Evans
  3. 03 KSR Football National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball