******* KENTUCKY- SAINT PETERS THREAD *********

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,282
10,714
103
Why couldn’t we do that earlier? We just didn’t have the shooters. Lost it on missed free throws.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,963
102,176
113
I don't always foul, but when I do, I foul 85% free throw shooters.
 

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
He let a guy making less than a quarter of Cal's pay out coach him. Why didn't we go to a zone or something different?
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
Well that is it we lost with a team that some picked to win it all.

I really thought this team had a shot to win it all.

So unreal

Makes me not even want to watch rest of tournament
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Improved decision-making is helping Alex Wilkins reach his high ceiling
  5. 05 KSR One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas