No ones going to Russia ever againHe’s gonna be back next year unless he goes to Russia or whatever.
Oscar will win this game for us!I'm so over this inside out ********. No ball movement. So frustrating.
If I were then I'd worry about S.F.Murray players have to be drooling watching this.
Dude…Cal could take a dump in your cornflakes and you would thank him for the chocolateWhen Wheeler is looking and Cal, and Cal is talking to him, you realize that is calling a play right? No need for a timeout there.
I saw this coming. I’ve accepted what they are, average.Are you good? Lol.
I am not.
That’s what happens when you don’t run any sort of real offense. It’s all one on one ******** and it don’t work in college.Look how easy they get an easy shot off and how we struggle to get any look at all
Can’t defend Cal tonight. At all.When Wheeler is looking and Cal, and Cal is talking to him, you realize that is calling a play right? No need for a timeout there.
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Cats in the NBA
Charlotte Traded for Rob Dillingham, Then Quickly Cut the Former Cat
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup