No ones going to Russia ever againHe’s gonna be back next year unless he goes to Russia or whatever.
Oscar will win this game for us!I'm so over this inside out ********. No ball movement. So frustrating.
If I were then I'd worry about S.F.Murray players have to be drooling watching this.
Dude…Cal could take a dump in your cornflakes and you would thank him for the chocolateWhen Wheeler is looking and Cal, and Cal is talking to him, you realize that is calling a play right? No need for a timeout there.
I saw this coming. I’ve accepted what they are, average.Are you good? Lol.
I am not.
That’s what happens when you don’t run any sort of real offense. It’s all one on one ******** and it don’t work in college.Look how easy they get an easy shot off and how we struggle to get any look at all
Can’t defend Cal tonight. At all.When Wheeler is looking and Cal, and Cal is talking to him, you realize that is calling a play right? No need for a timeout there.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos