******* KENTUCKY- SAINT PETERS THREAD *********

BigKari

All-American
Apr 15, 2014
5,062
9,549
53
Imagine being the #1 player in the Country, sitting on the bench playing with your Afro when the team you signed with is fighting for their lives and totally content with it. I could never imagine being that type of ***** but to each his own
It’s pretty clear someone is calling the shots for Sharpe. You’d have to think the kid wants to play. I’ve never thought for a second the kid was scared or something.
 

IFerg1969

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2009
2,485
4,912
0
Imagine being the #1 player in the Country, sitting on the bench playing with your Afro when the team you signed with is fighting for their lives and totally content with it. I could never imagine being that type of ***** but to each his own
I still think of Enes as a Cat because he desperately wanted to play for UK but couldn’t. Sharpe can and won’t. If he leaves after this year, I’ll forget his name pretty quickly.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball