6 pts is not "cruising"UK cruising now! Tale of Two Teams
It’s pretty clear someone is calling the shots for Sharpe. You’d have to think the kid wants to play. I’ve never thought for a second the kid was scared or something.Imagine being the #1 player in the Country, sitting on the bench playing with your Afro when the team you signed with is fighting for their lives and totally content with it. I could never imagine being that type of ***** but to each his own
I still think of Enes as a Cat because he desperately wanted to play for UK but couldn’t. Sharpe can and won’t. If he leaves after this year, I’ll forget his name pretty quickly.Imagine being the #1 player in the Country, sitting on the bench playing with your Afro when the team you signed with is fighting for their lives and totally content with it. I could never imagine being that type of ***** but to each his own
Lindsey. Sec ref.Why are they looking at the monitor are they morons?
No the K is next to the LLadies and gentlemen, Louisville is in the tournament, after all. They're shooting Kentucky's free throws.
I'm just messing with ya, man. My autocorrect sucks, too.![]()
I am and thank you for that but so is Grady.Come on man, I’m pissed to but I like you and your better than this.
He has AirPods in.preach brother
if he wanted to play he would play.It’s pretty clear someone is calling the shots for Sharpe. You’d have to think the kid wants to play. I’ve never thought for a second the kid was scared or something.
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays