DID SAHVIR WHEELER JUST PLAY 20 MINUTES?? OUR COA
Dunk the ball!Damn wish Oscar finished that
That one, definitely. Then I dragged my *** to Houston to watch them lay an egg.I said I thought the Wall/Cousins team was going to win it all.
The dumbass is the one thinks I care. OopsNo everyone thinks you're a dumbass...![]()
Just the ones crapping on my cats. They are frauds.so your whole purpose here tonight is to attack UK fans during a game.
I wish I was a mod for just 2 minutes
Our coach doesn't prepare for our opponents. And they prepare for us.We used to blow out teams in the first round. WTF happened?
Our coach doesn't prepare for our opponents. And they prepare for us.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina