DID SAHVIR WHEELER JUST PLAY 20 MINUTES?? OUR COA
Dunk the ball!Damn wish Oscar finished that
That one, definitely. Then I dragged my *** to Houston to watch them lay an egg.I said I thought the Wall/Cousins team was going to win it all.
The dumbass is the one thinks I care. OopsNo everyone thinks you're a dumbass...![]()
Just the ones crapping on my cats. They are frauds.so your whole purpose here tonight is to attack UK fans during a game.
I wish I was a mod for just 2 minutes
Our coach doesn't prepare for our opponents. And they prepare for us.We used to blow out teams in the first round. WTF happened?
Our coach doesn't prepare for our opponents. And they prepare for us.
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home