Looks Ike he’s been chilling with Sister Jean or whatever that chicks name was.Grady playing like he’s been hanging with Calvin Ridley
This… so frustratingHad 3 chances to go up 7 or 8 and now goose easily cuts it to 3.
If Allen played like Grady for even 30 seconds he’d be benched. Cal is a favorite playing *****.I would like to see Allen come in and take Grady’s shots. You got to shoot when you are open!!
You can blame the boozeImma get banned tonight. Just to let everybody know. Whole lot of cussing is coming.
He could star in Boogie Nights.pretty sure i saw that st. peter’s guard in a david lynch movie.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets