Kentucky 88, UCLA 86. Gives UK a 59% chance of winning Friday night.
I like fivethirtyeight better. 68% UK
another tight game... another 5 years of my life lost.
I'm jacked for this game.
Like when y'all played Ohio State in 2011. Loved watching a nail biter that I didn't care what the outcome is.
If the score is Kentucky 88, UCLA 86, I give us 100% chance of winning.Kentucky 88, UCLA 86. Gives UK a 59% chance of winning Friday night.
Go BoilermakersI'm jacked for this game.
Like when y'all played Ohio State in 2011. Loved watching a nail biter that I didn't care what the outcome is.
Welsh, the center, killed us two years in a row I think he hit 80% of his shots .. Leaf unexpectedly hurt us in December. We must keep these two guys under control.. Ball will get his points.I like fivethirtyeight better. 68% UK
Go Boilermakers
I'm jacked for this game.
Like when y'all played Ohio State in 2011. Loved watching a nail biter that I didn't care what the outcome is.
What the ? A tolerable Kansas fan ? You're one of the very few.
He's not.
Kentucky 88, UCLA 86. Gives UK a 59% chance of winning sh Friday night.
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky