Kentucky 88, UCLA 86. Gives UK a 59% chance of winning Friday night.
I like fivethirtyeight better. 68% UK
another tight game... another 5 years of my life lost.
I'm jacked for this game.
Like when y'all played Ohio State in 2011. Loved watching a nail biter that I didn't care what the outcome is.
If the score is Kentucky 88, UCLA 86, I give us 100% chance of winning.Kentucky 88, UCLA 86. Gives UK a 59% chance of winning Friday night.
Go BoilermakersI'm jacked for this game.
Like when y'all played Ohio State in 2011. Loved watching a nail biter that I didn't care what the outcome is.
Welsh, the center, killed us two years in a row I think he hit 80% of his shots .. Leaf unexpectedly hurt us in December. We must keep these two guys under control.. Ball will get his points.I like fivethirtyeight better. 68% UK
Go Boilermakers
I'm jacked for this game.
Like when y'all played Ohio State in 2011. Loved watching a nail biter that I didn't care what the outcome is.
What the ? A tolerable Kansas fan ? You're one of the very few.
He's not.
Kentucky 88, UCLA 86. Gives UK a 59% chance of winning sh Friday night.
KSR Football
Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams
KSR Volleyball
Gut Check: No. 4 Kentucky volleyball saddles up after Florida stumble
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
KSR Basketball
What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
KSR Football
Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country