Does that even count since he wasn't top 5 RSCI or a top 5 pick?I like him already. His brother was one of those rare kids who chose us over Duke. Gotta love that about the Knox family.
Your journey into obsessive madness is only a few miles away.Does that even count since he wasn't top 5 RSCI or a top 5 pick?
That wasn't an answer...Your journey into obsessive madness is only a few miles away.
Congratulations. You're almost home, buddy.
![]()
At least we know the Knox family is class and not blinded by Dukes BS.I like him already. His brother was one of those rare kids who chose us over Duke. Gotta love that about the Knox family.
At least we know the Knox family is class and not blinded by Dukes BS.
True but I trully believe Cal cares about the players. K on the other hand, I wouldn’t say that.Cal is a BS artist too, just takes a slightly different approach. One that has sadly been less successful than Duke’s during his tenure.
I don't think K even cared about his own classmates, so I would say this is correct.True but I trully believe Cal cares about the players. K on the other hand, I wouldn’t say that.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors