Karter Knox

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Does that even count since he wasn't top 5 RSCI or a top 5 pick?
Your journey into obsessive madness is only a few miles away.

Congratulations. You're almost home, buddy.

 

Wunky

Heisman
Jan 16, 2021
4,463
18,666
78
At least we know the Knox family is class and not blinded by Dukes BS.

Cal is a BS artist too, just takes a slightly different approach. One that has sadly been less successful than Duke’s during his tenure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DudahUK

Yardeth

Heisman
Jan 2, 2007
13,550
17,861
67
I fear that he will really look at UL, seems like the past UK players and UK Knicks players have a great relationship with Kenny. I hope we can land him, he is a good player.
 

DudahUK

Heisman
Jul 23, 2020
8,968
13,695
113
Cal is a BS artist too, just takes a slightly different approach. One that has sadly been less successful than Duke’s during his tenure.
True but I trully believe Cal cares about the players. K on the other hand, I wouldn’t say that.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UKrazycat2_rivals

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,821
87,699
113
Cal took care of his brother so I hope it helps in this recruitment. Players first, let’s see it pay off here.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  3. 03 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers