and both cheatK is the modern day wooden from the untouchable aspect. NCAA didn’t do anything about Wooden and won’t about K.
Just checking in. Everyone’s rooting for KU right?
Kansas is by far the better team, but officials won’t let this happen.
Duke has the better potential. KU is the better college team right now. Dukes defense absolutely sucks.Duke has the better team & talent.. don’t be fooled
We were all talking about KU being so bad all yr.
Yeah, hoping for a KU win followed by a Michigan or Loyola Chicago champNope. I’m not rooting for either.
I’m just less hating KU as opposed to Duke right now.
Been a hell of a game so far. Two great coaches and teams battling it out.
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB