Unless offensive reboundWell, whether KSU scores here or not TU should get the last shot.
Years of mediocre leadership will do that to programs...And now losses in 4 of 5 to go into conference play. Damnit I’m tired of mediocre Tulsa athletics
More and more people jumping on the bandwagon I've been on for 4+ years....
![]()
Close losses to good teams. What's K-State's record?I thought close losses counted as wins for you in football? Don’t they count in basketball? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa gets chance to bounce back against UNT in conference opener
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions