Unless offensive reboundWell, whether KSU scores here or not TU should get the last shot.
Years of mediocre leadership will do that to programs...And now losses in 4 of 5 to go into conference play. Damnit I’m tired of mediocre Tulsa athletics
More and more people jumping on the bandwagon I've been on for 4+ years....
![]()
Close losses to good teams. What's K-State's record?I thought close losses counted as wins for you in football? Don’t they count in basketball? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more