Are assists a big stat for forwards?How many assists did he average last year?
Great news
lol. Not to my knowledge. I’d rather know how many rebounds personally or 3 PT %.Are assists a big stat for forwards?
Well, you're Mr. Positive today. After your Reds thread and now this. Not that I totally disagree with your Reds thread or skepticism here, I was just noting your mood today.We’ll see.
Yeah, but it's easier if someone else does it.Guys, it's not hard to find player's stats.
24 Games played
Avg 18.5 mins
6 Pts
2.1 Reb
1.0 Ast
0.6 Stl
0.3 Blk
0.6 TO
44.9 FG%
95.5 FT%
35.9 3P%
Well, you're Mr. Positive today. After your Reds thread and now this. Not that I totally disagree with your Reds thread or skepticism here, I was just noting your mood today.
![]()
BTW. maybe not get rid of the Reds but get rid of all leadership and ownership and start new after the season.
This is spot on. I’m a big fan of CW. He’s just a winner.We've complained endlessly about guys who sit out when they might not have to. Kam dragged his out on the court when he could have easily done what other guys do, "I'm not 100%, I don't want to risk reinjury, I need to keep sitting." Kudos to him. Hopefully he has the year this year we were expecting last year.
We know that. Talking in general.Guys, it's not hard to find player's stats.
24 Games played
Avg 18.5 mins
6 Pts
2.1 Reb
1.0 Ast
0.6 Stl
0.3 Blk
0.6 TO
44.9 FG%
95.5 FT%
35.9 3P%
We weren’t talking about Kams specific stats. Dude pointed out how it’s a useless stat to measure a forward by his assists.Yeah, but it's easier if someone else does it.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU