Kam update

warrior-cat

Hall of Famer
Oct 22, 2004
192,264
157,965
113
We’ll see.
Well, you're Mr. Positive today. After your Reds thread and now this. Not that I totally disagree with your Reds thread or skepticism here, I was just noting your mood today.
Time Waiting GIF by DAZN


BTW. maybe not get rid of the Reds but get rid of all leadership and ownership and start new after the season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Vek96

The Ganner

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2009
445
1,215
93
We've complained endlessly about guys who sit out when they might not have to. Kam dragged his out on the court when he could have easily done what other guys do, "I'm not 100%, I don't want to risk reinjury, I need to keep sitting." Kudos to him. Hopefully he has the year this year we were expecting last year.
 

Vek96

All-American
Jul 4, 2025
2,829
6,008
113
Well, you're Mr. Positive today. After your Reds thread and now this. Not that I totally disagree with your Reds thread or skepticism here, I was just noting your mood today.
Time Waiting GIF by DAZN


BTW. maybe not get rid of the Reds but get rid of all leadership and ownership and start new after the season.
😂I’m actually in a good mood. I’m just extremely frustrated being a Reds fan. They’re so disappointing.
 

Vek96

All-American
Jul 4, 2025
2,829
6,008
113
We've complained endlessly about guys who sit out when they might not have to. Kam dragged his out on the court when he could have easily done what other guys do, "I'm not 100%, I don't want to risk reinjury, I need to keep sitting." Kudos to him. Hopefully he has the year this year we were expecting last year.
This is spot on. I’m a big fan of CW. He’s just a winner.
 

ComebackCats98

All-Conference
Jul 2, 2025
866
2,613
93
In a world where you have college players sitting to protect draft stock or to get another year you have to applaud Kam coming back last year pretty quickly from the broken foot to try to help in the postseason
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels