He neither visited nor had an offer.He just hit the portal ( Georgia Tech) pg recruited hard by Ben I believe we were his second voice I also think if Ben goes after him again he’s our new pg. He was in the top twenty for pg’s 2026. Thank you for your attention.![]()
He visited September 11-13. I think we can get a better PG in the portal though or in class of 27He neither visited nor had an offer.
I think he was supposed to but cancelled and committed to Georgia Tech.He visited September 11-13. I think we can get a better PG in the portal though or in class of 27
He visited September 11-13. I think we can get a better PG in the portal though or in class of 27
Not a very smart decision from him thenI think he was supposed to but cancelled and committed to Georgia Tech.
Terrible, lolNot a very smart decision from him then
I could see us taking a couple guards — one who could fill our immediate needs, and one who could be developed for the future. Otherwise we will be right back in this position next year, and I don’t think Ben wants to depend on the portal … he wants to build players from within.Assuming we land Coon I doubt we take another incoming Freshman (true or RS) . We need some experience / scoring at the PG and C position.
Hawkeye Report Football
Hawkeye Report Podcast
Hawkeye Report Football
Kirk Ferentz talks loss to Ohio State
Hawkeye Report Football
Jeremy Hecklinski steps in at quarterback
Hawkeye Report Football
Iowa defense talks struggle to stop Smith, Buckeyes
Hawkeye Report
Hawkeyes suffer first loss, fall 31-14 to #5 Ohio State