Kaiden Baily

Tsawvell55

Senior
Jul 2, 2025
497
705
93
He just hit the portal ( Georgia Tech) pg recruited hard by Ben I believe we were his second voice I also think if Ben goes after him again he’s our new pg. He was in the top twenty for pg’s 2026. Thank you for your attention.😎
 
  • Like
Reactions: Torgeroni

TailgateTom

All-Conference
Oct 6, 2003
3,812
2,073
113
He just hit the portal ( Georgia Tech) pg recruited hard by Ben I believe we were his second voice I also think if Ben goes after him again he’s our new pg. He was in the top twenty for pg’s 2026. Thank you for your attention.😎
He neither visited nor had an offer.
 

HawkInDenver

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2024
550
1,112
93
Assuming we land Coon I doubt we take another incoming Freshman (true or RS) . We need some experience / scoring at the PG and C position.
 

Max Rebo

All-Conference
Dec 31, 2022
821
2,230
93
Assuming we land Coon I doubt we take another incoming Freshman (true or RS) . We need some experience / scoring at the PG and C position.
I could see us taking a couple guards — one who could fill our immediate needs, and one who could be developed for the future. Otherwise we will be right back in this position next year, and I don’t think Ben wants to depend on the portal … he wants to build players from within.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tsawvell55
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting 2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Hawkeyes 2026 Freshmen Report