I know lol. Not getting my hopes up.It was in response to Cal hitting a half court shot. Would be nice to see him play, but I'm not holding my breath.
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Vanderbilt plays tonight and logs about 8-10 minutes.
That limb must be getting pretty crowded as people have been predicting a Vando appearance every game since mid-December.
I have a sawThat limb must be getting pretty crowded as people have been predicting a Vando appearance every game since mid-December.
When was the last time we had a 10 point lead?For the record, this is my first time predicting it. I think/hope we can open up a 10pt lead in the game tonight and be a perfect opportunity to get Vanderbilt in for the first time.
That would be Coach Cal’s first made half-court shot at a gameday shootaround while he’s been at Kentucky.
—-
Legend has it that the last time Coach Cal made a half-court shot at gameday shootaround was the 2008 national championship game at Memphis
It was in response to Cal hitting a half court shot. Would be nice to see him play, but I'm not holding my breath.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV