I know lol. Not getting my hopes up.It was in response to Cal hitting a half court shot. Would be nice to see him play, but I'm not holding my breath.
I'm going to go out on a limb and predict Vanderbilt plays tonight and logs about 8-10 minutes.
That limb must be getting pretty crowded as people have been predicting a Vando appearance every game since mid-December.
I have a sawThat limb must be getting pretty crowded as people have been predicting a Vando appearance every game since mid-December.
When was the last time we had a 10 point lead?For the record, this is my first time predicting it. I think/hope we can open up a 10pt lead in the game tonight and be a perfect opportunity to get Vanderbilt in for the first time.
That would be Coach Cal’s first made half-court shot at a gameday shootaround while he’s been at Kentucky.
—-
Legend has it that the last time Coach Cal made a half-court shot at gameday shootaround was the 2008 national championship game at Memphis
It was in response to Cal hitting a half court shot. Would be nice to see him play, but I'm not holding my breath.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’