nmHe only made one mistake....yes a big one....but the charges were dropped......the nfl has shown they have a short memory.
it did and it most likely costs us the Egg Bowl and the Orange Bowl last year. We were badly exposed at Safety once he was lost.
Didn't Kiffin uses hardy in his twitter pic?thoughts on the school using him to market our team on the various social media forums?
"sound tackling to prevent long runs from scrimmage and YAC". I would our safety play costs us plenty in our last two games. We will have to disagree on this one.
It was like his 2nd or 3rd time making that one mistake though.
I think we all know the reason.For whatever reason, Cox (the above average NFL quality athlete) and Market (the barely SEC quality athlete) seemed to be about equally effective.
So your saying using Greg hardy's pic on twitter is not the same. I think hardy may have been involved in a battery caseto the fact that we are using a guy that's been in legal troubles a number of times to promote our program.
This is nothing like what Kiffin does. Kiffin just perpetuates a lie. Two completely seperate situations.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four