The hire sucks but we were never a natty contending roster. Why you think Vic left us in the middle of the night.
She’s doing a terrible job but I disagree on it being a championship contending team.
. . . . . it became unwatchable weeks ago.It's become unwatchable.
This team seems to get worse every time I watch them. There can be be only one explanation for this type of regression.
This team seems to get worse every time I watch them. There can be be only one explanation for this type of regression.
Well, that was your first mistake.[h=2]Just turned on ladies.[/h]
COVID I get, but what "system"? I've heard Rosebowl say that too. But it's basketball, it's 5 on 5 with a bouncing ball. It's not like football where you have to learn a bunch of plays based on timing, or is it? I freely admit my ignorance here.I tried to give her time due to Covid restrictions, getting her system in place, but this is really bad.
Exactly. If your "system" isn't working with the players you have, you just have to tweak your system. It's obvious there's a lot bigger problems here than implementing a new coach's "system." But i guess that's the company line as we whistle past the graveyard back to the bottom of the SEC
Bama 38
MSU 29
Bama 16 pts off turnovers in the first half
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina