I got Jimmy Graham in exchanged for woe-is-me Julio Jones. Best TE in the game - feels good man!
Championship.
Championship.
I got Jimmy Graham in exchanged for woe-is-me Julio Jones. Best TE in the game - feels good man!
Championship.
i think you got the bad end of that deal. He wont be the same away from NOLA. Still top tier TE but JJ is going to fill up the stat sheet
I completely saw "date raped this guy".
Was going to suggest outing yourself a little more subtly.
I got Jimmy Graham in exchanged for woe-is-me Julio Jones. Best TE in the game - feels good man!
Championship.
I got Jimmy Graham in exchanged for woe-is-me Julio Jones. Best TE in the game - feels good man!
Championship.
BUMP
Is Priest Holmes still available?
Bend over and hand me the soap
Good. Leave it up there. As soon as Julio gets hurts, I'll be sitting pretty.
FF is a marathon, not a sprint...........
Good. Leave it up there. As soon as Julio gets hurts, I'll be sitting pretty.
FF is a marathon, not a sprint...........
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
Maroon and White Football
"We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
Maroon and White
Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama