First time my family and I had done it. Really enjoyed meeting the guys, and was appreciative it was close to home. Didn’t even come with anything to autograph. Just came to say thanks for coming to Kentucky. Guy behind me was nice enough to give my wife and I a basketball to be signed. As I said, 99% of guys were awesome to interact with. Amazing my observations from meeting the guys triggered people this way. I don’t think you have to be a “creepy middle aged man” or deserved to be punched for wanting to meet the team. But that’s just me. Have a good Monday fellas.
People like to think the players can do no wrong. Its why we always see posters call them "good kids." Hell, idk if theyre good kids or not. I just want them to hang banners. Like Cal says, theyre not robots. You never know what experience you may have when interracting with them. Im sure they grow numb to all the constant exposure.
Ive seen a poster say what a bad experience they had w Briscoe at a camp being disinterested, etc and a week later he was fantastic with my son and I at camp. Quade was great last year and seemed annoyed to be there this year. Theyre just like us, day to day, etc. Hard to be all smiles 24/7 for the whole state. You never know, dont take it personal and try not to put them on a pedestal.
But what you say about PJ is consistent with what I saw two weeks ago at camp as well. Who knows. Who cares. Maybe he has chit on his mind, we all do sometime or another.
Last edited: