John Short is a rabid UK fan who calls into just about every edition of every UK talk show known to man. Seems to have an encyclopedic knowlege of UK history, previous games, scores, players etc. He predicts the next game by telling the host how many "bigguns" we're going to win by, which is usually a somewhat outrageous number.As a Kentucky fan living out of state I find dancing man a huge embarrassment and a camera-craving imbecile. I wish he'd go away and that the networks would ignore him.
Don't know who John Short is.
John Short. Some of his quick recall knowledge is amazing and he's a very likable character.
Dancing guy molesting handrails has become more of an embarrassment and pretty creepy.
As a Kentucky fan living out of state I find dancing man a huge embarrassment and a camera-craving imbecile. I wish he'd go away and that the networks would ignore him.
Don't know who John Short is.
I'm pretty sure most on here "know the facts" about dancing guy.The dancing man has had some mental problems that he was in the hospital for so before you make fun of somebody maybe you should know the facts.
The dancing man has had some mental problems that he was in the hospital for so before you make fun of somebody maybe you should know the facts.
He also calls in to political radio shows.John Short is a rabid UK fan who calls into just about every edition of every UK talk show known to man. Seems to have an encyclopedic knowlege of UK history, previous games, scores, players etc. He predicts the next game by telling the host how many "bigguns" we're going to win by, which is usually a somewhat outrageous number.
John Short by 10 bigguns.Who ya got?
I've always wondered how Dancing Guy gets the lower level tickets to Rupp and always seems to show up at the marquee away games. There might be a lot more to his story than we know...
You do realize they both have disabilities right?... let them have their fun and enjoy life ... as a Kentucky fan I'm proud to have both of them has big blue supporters and I could give a crap less what the rest of the nation thinks... Just shows how mean and bitter people have becomeSame here. Personally I do not get the deal with either of them, as they are both kinda goofy, but at least Short has a great memory and you can't see the embarrassment on radio.
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
KSR Football
Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
KSR Football
The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina