could see the emerging of one of the next big time State players. In baseball-not football
I believe he is talking about Cumbest
I swear I heard someone recently say he was now playing Defense on the gridiron. It was either T&L, OLF, or a live ballgame.
Does anyone know where? I can only imagine at LB.
I believe he is talking about Cumbest
I swear I heard someone recently say he was now playing Defense on the gridiron. It was either T&L, OLF, or a live ballgame.
Does anyone know where? I can only imagine at LB.
I wonder how he got his nickname "Mule". Anybody know?
You should take a guess at it?
I loved it when we started him this past weekend. I have been thinking all year long that we really need his power potential. He is delivering so far.
That leadoff double in the 9th Friday night was huge. We probably don't win that game without it.
I catch your drift. Never mind. Sometimes I can ask a stupid question.
I guess that would be every guy's dream nickname. Hey, since I brought up the subject, can that be my official board nickname? And don't tell me I have to send a pic.
Haha I was just kidding with you.
mules because he was so much bigger and stronger than the other kids. Then they shortened it to Mule. I actually thought he was called that because of playing multiple sports. Like a workhorse mule.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window