We do need to take care of business to take it out of the hands of the committee.
I’m not only the bald club president, I’m also a member.Since I am as bald as Dickie V I approve this message
What’s lost in this translation about “number of road wins”...is that we have played a ridic oTOUGH road schedule
How many teams have played 7 road games against teams that will Go to the NCAA. Not neutral site game ...we played SEVEN road games against teams that will dance???
That’s the exception and the mitigating factor for the “three road wins rule”.
Throw in the margin of victory in all of those games is LOW...that makes the exception even more notable
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?