Isn't that where Bobby Hurley went.Originally posted by U9K:
from UK to Arizona State.
You apologize right now, you sunuva *****!Originally posted by crazyqx83:
Myer is a joke.
i hope none of them are 28. lmao.Originally posted by StAnthonyGrad23:
I'm not saying Meyer is right but you guys do realize recruiting is FLUID right? These kids are 17-28 year holds. You don't think they're changing the way their leaning throughout a recruitment? Some of you are rediculous.
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets