Jerry Meyer flips his pick for Thon Maker AGAIN....

Stenchymouse

All-American
Jul 31, 2005
12,817
6,735
113
I think that Maker is a huge talent but I don't think that he'll be an impact player in college...
 

Ghettobird

Senior
Feb 18, 2008
1,670
669
113
I read elsewhere that ASU just hired a coach, Brian Merritt that is well connected to the Maker family.
 

Ugoff

Heisman
May 7, 2009
16,403
21,489
0
I say we all run over to his site and check it out, give him a good cussin' on twitter and apologize on Tuesday.
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
Originally posted by brianpoe:
Are we apologizing to Jerry again?
 

StAnthonyGrad23

Redshirt
Jan 11, 2009
37,085
13
0
I'm not saying Meyer is right but you guys do realize recruiting is FLUID right? These kids are 17-28 year olds. You don't think they're changing the way their leaning throughout a recruitment? Some of you are rediculous.
This post was edited on 4/18 1:49 PM by StAnthonyGrad23
 

BlueArrow87

Senior
Apr 5, 2015
523
707
0
Originally posted by StAnthonyGrad23:
I'm not saying Meyer is right but you guys do realize recruiting is FLUID right? These kids are 17-28 year holds. You don't think they're changing the way their leaning throughout a recruitment? Some of you are rediculous.
i hope none of them are 28. lmao.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
  3. 03 KSR+ Football PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky