Jaylen Brown will commit TONIGHT

ukfan041

All-American
Apr 3, 2007
8,650
7,315
73
We truly are a different breed...no doubt...lol! I've been on this iPad all day waiting....please payoff!
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Who is going to be reporting his commitment? Someone he already chose? Or are members of the local media at this banquet?
 
Feb 17, 2007
4,861
802
98
Wall committed at like 1:30am in the morning. I remember because I was awake on slam's website when it came out. I am just hoping that Brown says yes to UK!
 

UKcatXXXL

Senior
Jan 5, 2010
2,579
860
0
We become a legit final four and NT contender with him on board............

This is serious
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  2. 02 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’
  5. 05 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina