Jaylen Brown will commit TONIGHT

ukfan041

All-American
Apr 3, 2007
8,650
7,315
73
We truly are a different breed...no doubt...lol! I've been on this iPad all day waiting....please payoff!
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue
Jul 9, 2004
93,075
38,060
0
Who is going to be reporting his commitment? Someone he already chose? Or are members of the local media at this banquet?
 
Feb 17, 2007
4,861
802
98
Wall committed at like 1:30am in the morning. I remember because I was awake on slam's website when it came out. I am just hoping that Brown says yes to UK!
 

UKcatXXXL

Senior
Jan 5, 2010
2,579
860
0
We become a legit final four and NT contender with him on board............

This is serious
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein