I guess that means we'll never see "Sir Scarlet Arena"
ha! I wish man, I wish...
I guess that means we'll never see "Sir Scarlet Arena"
Once again Rutgers is made to look like a fool as candidates that were interviewed want their name withdrawn from consideration.
More likes than posts!!???Anyone that can earn more "likes" than posts on this Board merits serious consideration.
[roll][roll]This was so silly.... I'm going to withdraw my name now too.
I doubt Pakiell will out recruit St.Johns,Seton Hall and Villanova for the best NJ/NY recruits and that doesn't even include the elite schools like Duke,Kentucky and North Carolina.Pikiell is definitely an upgrade over what we have now (who isn't), but as noted above, 11 years at a mid-major without a sniff isn't a good selling point. I would also ask how much his recent success is attributable to his one monster player? Unlike a Hurley, there is no evidence that this guy has ever recruited over the level of his program.
I don't see any great outcomes here once one assumes, as I do, that Lonergan will not leave his sinecure at GW at a time when he has 5 kids not out of school, for a program like ours.
Exactly what we needed...a guy who played within walking distance of RU, wouldn't consider playing for RU, and tossed his name in the ring as Jordan's replacement. Yeah, that's the guy some of you wanted. Fools.
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN