Jared Prickett

HerrosHeroes

Heisman
Aug 16, 2018
27,234
38,040
0
LOL.

There’s not a team I despise more than those cheating aholes in Chapel Hill.

Not Duke, not Louisville. This is one of the funniest things I’ve seen on here.

I hated North Carolina when Dean Smith was there.

I hated Carolina before hating Carolina was kool.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Make no mistake, we'd crucify Prickett if he played in the age of high speed internet, twitter, and message boards.
 

throatpoker

All-Conference
Apr 9, 2009
63,107
2,398
0
i don't believe there is a poster that hasn't heard of prickett, dude was great white hype after freshman year, larry bird 2.0 or something
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LIVE BLOG: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Five Things You Need to Know About the LSU Tigers
  3. 03 KSR Football Two LSU streaks working in Kentucky's favor
  4. 04 KSR Football Get ready for Kentucky vs. LSU under the lights with the KSR Pregame Show
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein explains how Kentucky’s loss to Alabama changed his approach